

Well the move is taking place!! Adam and I are embarking on a new chapter in our lives at the end of august. We will be moving to northern New Mexico to kick off a ministry to youth and young adults in that area. Because there are not alot going on for that age group out there Adam has felt burdened for this group since we have known each other. I am really exited for this next phase of life. It will be a much more simplistic way of life to the craziness of south Florida. I am really looking forward to that aspect as well. We covet your prayers as we begin this journey. We'll keep you posted
5 comments:
What a change it will be! How exciting though, to start something new and be some place new! We will be praying for you guys and also will be anxious to hear how things are going. :)
I'm very sad because you're leaving Florida, but I know God will do incredible things through you two for the youth out there in New Mexico! Plus, I know you'll be back to visit since you have family down here. (You'd just better let us know when you'll be down so we can be sure to get together while you're here!) We'll just have to make this last month count! Love you!
Hey Torrey, just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address, so the link on yours won't work anymore. you can get to my blog by following the link from my name on this comment and then change it on yours, if you want. :) hope packing is going ok!
WOW!!!!! What a change!
I just got internet access and a computer, so I checked your blog... and WHOA! what an announcement and a huge change. Congratulations and best wishes to you!
Adam Roberts? I can't really believe I stumbled into this blog, what a random moment. I don't even know if you would remember me adam, it has been easily more than ten years since I have seen or heard from you! Reading through your blog it seems like you two are doing really well, I'll be praying for the move... What an awesome opportunity to start up something that has been lacking since we were apart of it! Let me know how you're doing sometime! Miles@MilesWittBoyer.com or just find me at that website.... God Bless!
Post a Comment